You know Arkansas summers get hot and the winters can get quite chilly at times. Don’t take your home’s comfort for granted. You need your HVAC system to work efficiently and flawlessly in both hot and cold weather. The easiest way to make that happen is with an HVAC maintenance service plan from Paschal.
Six Benefits of Having a Maintenance Service Plan in Place
Here are six benefits you get when you purchase a Paschal’s HVAC Planned Protection service plan.
- Extends the life of your heating and cooling system. You can expect components of your HVAC system to last 15 years or more, with regular maintenance, that is. If you don’t have preventative maintenance performed, your system is going to wear out sooner than it should. That will cost a lot more than a service plan.
- Keeps the system running at optimal efficiency. An HVAC system loses 5 percent or more of its efficiency every year if it doesn’t get routine maintenance. Preventative maintenance helps keep the system working efficiently. This keeps your energy bills down and your house comfortable.
- Minimizes the need for emergency repairs. Regular maintenance has been shown to lower repair needs by 90 percent or more. While it cannot prevent all repair needs, it can keep them down as much as possible.
- Ensures manufacturing warranties remain in effect. All warranties for HVAC equipment require routine maintenance. If the work is not done, it can void the warranty.
- Provides discounts on service repairs and equipment replacements. When you do have a repair need, your service plan gives you a significant discount. That way, an emergency repair won’t break the bank.
- Places your call on the top of the priority list. Emergency repairs happen all the time, and all of Paschal’s service techs are often out helping other customers. When you need assistance and have an HVAC maintenance service plan, your call gets the highest priority.
These benefits are just the beginning of what you receive when you get an HVAC planned service plan. Give Paschal Air, Plumbing & Electric a call today. We offer a number of plans that will suit your HVAC system and budget.