Among the many tools at your disposal for making your home a safe and comfortable paradise exists Energy Recovery Ventilation. This process for mechanically introducing fresh air into your living environment utilizes an Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) to exchange the energy contained in a specific area’s air and using it to treat incoming outdoor air. The indoor air quality will improve dramatically and your energy costs decrease by reducing the strain on HVAC equipment, heating and cooling units.
The Benefits of Using an ERV
An Energy Recovery Ventilator works wonders in warm climates by pre-cooling and dehumidifying the air, but also pre-heats during the cooler seasons. An ERV system can help you meet American Society of Heating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHAE) standards.
- Moisture and heat from incoming air is transferred to the outgoing air stream.
- Excels in limited indoor space, where the air can become stale and stuffy.
- Helps with carbon monoxide fumes that may be seeping into your home from the garage.
- Fixes the re-circulation flaws of spray-foam insulation.
- Stale indoor air is moved outside.
- Freshens indoor air without producing ozone, a toxic gas that can be harmful to your lungs.
- Maintain a comfortable relative humidity of 40 to 50 percent.
Traditional open-window methods of indoor ventilation are costly and generally ineffective. Conversely, and ERV is a sustainable way to reduce energy consumption and simultaneously improve indoor air quality. An ERV installation is a no-brainer as it will help you safeguard your health, improve your comfort level and save you money. Paschal Corp are preeminent specialists in the installation of ERV systems and offer incomparable customer service. Contact them immediately for more information about how you can switch over to Energy Recovery Ventilation.
We are ready, willing and able to convert your living environment into a paradise of clean fresh air, and upgrade your ventilation system into a paragon of sustainability and smart design. Contact one of our specialists at any time to find out how you can make this crucial improvement.