Here at Paschal Air, Plumbing & Electric, we are committed to creating exceptional consumer experiences through education. We actively publish original, up-to-date resources including written and visual content on our website and social media channels. Our website receives over a million impressions every month from our readers and customers across the country & around the world. Are you interested in contributing an article for our homeowner resources blog? If you have exceptional writing and/or design skills and would like to share your expertise with a large audience of homeowners, DIYers, and informed consumers, we’d love to hear from you!
Successful guest contributions are comprehensive, data-driven, and interesting posts that teach our readers something new about home ownership We typically write about HVAC, Plumbing, & Electrical topics, but relevant topics may also be selected for publication. We look specifically for the following traits in publications:
- Original concepts, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Article reflects the writing style/tone of the Paschal Blog. We aim to be casual, yet helpful, and typically we stay away from buzzwords and jargon.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article. Note: All data should have originated within the last five years.
- No more than two links to your company’s website (Note: This includes your website homepage, blog, pricing page, etc …) in the body of the post.
- Link to at least 3-5 other Paschal blog posts in your piece. For example, if you’re writing a piece on electric vehicle charger comparisons, then link to a relevant article of ours on electric vehicles, or electrical contractors.
What We Won’t Accept
There are some things we simply can’t accept, and those include:
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog before. Please do a search of our site before submitting your articles. In addition, you can perform a Google Site Search.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that’s overly critical of individuals or companies.
- Copyrighted content, or works that were not created by or for your organization.
- Submissions must meet the Paschal Marketing team’s quality standards in order to get published. Editors reserve the right to reject contributions at their discretion.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or guest post on another website afterward.
- The Paschal Marketing team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Paschal reserves the right to include calls-to-action to Paschal content, including but not limited to email newsletters, videos, and other downloadable content.